November 23rd, 2022

There are some new developments in Bozeman that are moving through the city.

Workforce Housing in Belgrade

Near the airport in Belgrade, construction on a 15 acre workforce housing project in “Yellowstone Landing” began November 21. The 50 acre plaza is being developed with plans for hotels, restaurants, housing and a movie theatre.

The first phase of the workforce housing will include 168 units, with a mix of one, two and three bedroom apartments in four buildings. Other features of the housing includes a dog park, fitness center, a co-working lounge and pool. About 40% of the units have been pre-leased by local companies and employers. About 100 units have been reserved by Bozeman Health.

Mixed use in Northwest Bozeman

Developers are seeking to build a mixed use development on 86 acres in northwest Bozeman. This parcel is next to Davis Lane and close to the 115 acre proposed development that was recently annexed into the city and rezoned. REMU zoning requires 70% of the development to be used for residential buildings. The remaining 30% can include commercial or mixed-use buildings. The commission is scheduled to consider the rezoning at a meeting on December 6.

Subdivision in Four Corners

Developers are seeking final approval for a large subdivision in Four Corners called Creekside Meadows. The proposed development will be on 55 acres off Baxter Lane between Shandalyn Lane and Black Bull Trail and will include 96 single dwelling lots as well as seven areas designated as parkland.

What our clients are saying:

Jody was awesome to work with. We were new to the area and she was helpful and knowledgeable about not only the housing market, but schools, and lenders. She worked with my work schedule for showings. Jody also stayed late to write an offer to meet our schedule. I would recommend Jody to anyone needing a realtor.

M.L.

My wife and I used Jody Savage for the sale of our home in Gallatin Gateway, MT. Jody was exceptional in all phases of our sale. We had multiple offers over asking price and sold our home in two days! Jody uses up to date modern marketing, was extremely professional and knowledgeable regarding our market and addressing our needs. She was great to work with and very responsive to any questions we had. Jody is the best in the business and we highly recommend her services!

G.B.

Jody is amazing. She knows the market and was able to advise us on all our many concerns. We so appreciated how responsive she was; within minutes of submitting an online request for realtor contact on a house, she had called us. All our communications with her were like that; we never had to wait long to hear back from her. She was patient and always willing to sit down and meet with us. When we found the house we wanted, she worked tirelessly to secure it for us, and she was extremely patient with us. She was easy to communicate with, understand, and a pleasure to work with – I highly recommend Jody!

J.T.

Jody Savage is knowledgeable, trustworthy and tireless. I purchased a property this spring (2017) near Bozeman; Jody represented me as well as the seller in the transaction. Jody led me through the entire process because this was the first property I had ever purchased. HOA complications and other details made the purchase more difficult. Jody undertook a boat-load of legwork to make the transaction go smoothly. I hope to work with Jody again.

J.D.

Jody is FANTASTIC!! We were first time home buyers and she was with us ever step of the way! She never made us feel silly for being new to the process. She definitely knows the area, always kept us up to date on new listings and was just a delight to work with. I would have absolutely zero hesitation recommending her to anyone. Thanks for all the hard-work Jody! We love our house!

K.G.