- The Best Place to Live in the U.S. (2016)
- Best Places to Live (2017)
- #2 Coolest Towns in America: 2018
- The World’s Best Ski Towns
Bozeman, Montana is a relatively small city but offers an exceptional quality of life with outdoor activities, a growing economy and a lively culture. It’s a great place for all types of families. Whether you have young children, are a young adult or a couple with grown children – you’ll feel welcome here. Bozeman is ideal for active folks who love to explore the great outdoors and enjoy community.
Most of us here in Bozeman spend as much time outdoors as possible, which is easy to do with all that this beautiful city has to offer – skiing, hiking, hunting, fishing, swimming – the possibilities are endless! Just a short 90 minute drive will bring you to Yellowstone National Park’s entrance and skiing is minutes away at Bridger Bowl Ski Area, just outside of Bozeman.
Downtown Bozeman is a happening place with an active and fun atmosphere! You’ll find the Farmer’s market, unique shops, delicious restaurants, boutiques and galleries all year round. Summertime weekends are a blast with Thursday night’s Music on Main – a live music experience with tons of food vendors and the Art Walk on Friday nights. During Winter, our annual Christmas Stroll is fun for the whole family. If theatre is your thing, the beautifully restored historic Ellen Theatre will interest you. You also don’t want to miss Trip Advisor’s top things to do in Bozeman: Museum of the Rockies. The museum has an extensive collection of dinosaur fossils and is recognized as one of the world’s finest research and history museums – a must see! If you have little kiddos, visit the Children’s Museum and Steam Lab.
Resources for Bozeman, Montana
- Gallatin Valley Land Trust: https://gvlt.org
- Bozeman Chamber of Commerce: https://bozemanchamber.com
- City of Bozeman: https://www.bozeman.net
- Downtown Bozeman: https://downtownbozeman.org
- Yellowstone National Park: https://www.nps.gov/yell/index.htm
- Bridger Bowl Skiing: https://www.bridgerskifoundation.org
- Bozeman Yellowstone Airport: https://bozemanairport.com
- Only in Bozeman: http://www.bozemancvb.com
- Montana State University: http://www.montana.edu/marketing/about-msu/bozeman/
- Visit Montana: https://www.visitmt.com
- Bozeman Public Schools: https://www.bsd7.org