Most people tend to list their home in Spring and Summer. Although Fall and Winter are busy times for families, they can be a great time to buy or sell a home. As Bozeman’s population continues to grow rapidly, we find people are buying and selling all year long. We’ve put together a few reasons to consider listing your home in Winter:
• The inventory is generally lower in Winter, which means less competition for you! Less competition can help you get the most money for your home.
• Even with fewer buyers during Winter, the ones who are shopping are generally more serious and ready to buy.
• Many people take time off during the holidays which could mean buyers will have more time to preview a home.
• Your home can show better while all decorated for the holidays.
• You can sell your home during the Winter but move after the holidays or closer to Spring, that way you have the whole selling process over with while everyone else is just getting started.
With Bozeman’s continued growth, we think anytime is a good time to buy and sell a home. Contact us if you’re ready to make a move!