August 4th, 2022

Silo Development

The “Silo” development is a 115-acre piece of land in northwest Bozeman located on the west side of Davis Lane at East Valley Center Road. Across from the new Billings Clinic, this development has been approved to be developed for housing and commercial use.

The city of Bozeman approved annexing the land into Bozeman and zoning the parcel to REMU zoning, or residential emphasis mixed-use. Under REMU, at least 70% of the land must be for residential use. The remaining 30% can be used for more residential or commercial and mixed-use buildings. Under the current timeline, the earliest expected to start construction would be in 2024.

Texas Roadhouse

A new Texas Roadhouse restaurant may be opening across from the Gallatin Valley Mall! The project is still under initial review in the City of Bozeman and would be located east of Best Med Urgent Care.

Homestead at Buffalo Run

Another project under initial review in the City of Bozeman is a new subdivision off Fowler Ave in south Bozeman, adjacent to Gran Cielo. The site plan is for a Residential Neighborhood on 20.3 acres consisting of 7 Multifamily Apartments, 8 Rowhouses, and 14 Duplexes.

Bozeman Gateway Apartments

Close to Rosauers, north of W Garfield and east of Harmon Stream Blvd is an approved plan for 4 apartment buildings.

Feel free to contact us for any questions on upcoming developments in Bozeman!

What our clients are saying:

Jody is FANTASTIC!! We were first time home buyers and she was with us ever step of the way! She never made us feel silly for being new to the process. She definitely knows the area, always kept us up to date on new listings and was just a delight to work with. I would have absolutely zero hesitation recommending her to anyone. Thanks for all the hard-work Jody! We love our house!

K.G.

Jody was awesome to work with. We were new to the area and she was helpful and knowledgeable about not only the housing market, but schools, and lenders. She worked with my work schedule for showings. Jody also stayed late to write an offer to meet our schedule. I would recommend Jody to anyone needing a realtor.

M.L.

My wife and I used Jody Savage for the sale of our home in Gallatin Gateway, MT. Jody was exceptional in all phases of our sale. We had multiple offers over asking price and sold our home in two days! Jody uses up to date modern marketing, was extremely professional and knowledgeable regarding our market and addressing our needs. She was great to work with and very responsive to any questions we had. Jody is the best in the business and we highly recommend her services!

G.B.

Jody is amazing. She knows the market and was able to advise us on all our many concerns. We so appreciated how responsive she was; within minutes of submitting an online request for realtor contact on a house, she had called us. All our communications with her were like that; we never had to wait long to hear back from her. She was patient and always willing to sit down and meet with us. When we found the house we wanted, she worked tirelessly to secure it for us, and she was extremely patient with us. She was easy to communicate with, understand, and a pleasure to work with – I highly recommend Jody!

J.T.

Jody Savage is knowledgeable, trustworthy and tireless. I purchased a property this spring (2017) near Bozeman; Jody represented me as well as the seller in the transaction. Jody led me through the entire process because this was the first property I had ever purchased. HOA complications and other details made the purchase more difficult. Jody undertook a boat-load of legwork to make the transaction go smoothly. I hope to work with Jody again.

J.D.