Private holding surrounded by Gallatin National Forest
- No Known Covenants
- 3 Cabins + bath house and outbuildings on 11.93 acres
- Storm Castle Creek runs through the property
- 2 springs originate on the property and feed to a cistern for water (not potable)
- 2 cabins have beds and kitchens with propane cook tops
- New septic system
- Most of the property is fenced around perimeter.
- Flat areas for campers or tents
- New footbridge across the creek
- Wild strawberry, huckleberry, and raspberry patches on the property.
- Wildlife abounds with moose, elk, deer, and black bear frequent the area.
- Bathhouse has four, 100 watt solar panels that charge two deep cycle batteries that power a 3,000 watt inverter.
- Large cabin has one, 200 watt solar panel that charges 2 deep cycle batteries that power a 2,500 watt inverter.
- Historic Blanchard sawmill operated here in the WWII era…Own a piece of Montana history
Private holding surrounded by GALLLATIN NATIONAL FOREST in the Gallatin Canyon. The property features live water with Storm Castle creek running through it. Lots of trails, a cool footbridge and plenty of space for tents, campers, and horses! There are 2 rustic cabins with propane cooktops, and a large main cabin that is unfinished inside and a bathhouse with 2 bathrooms and multiple outbuildings. A septic system was installed in 2016. Off the grid living – 2 of the cabins have solar panels that store electricity in batteries. There is satellite and internet currently available at the property. Two springs originate on the property and feed to a cistern for gravity water system (not potable). Wildlife abounds with moose, elk, deer, and black bear frequent the area. This property would be perfect for hosting venues, recreation, hunting camp or year-round outdoor activities! NO KNOWN COVENANTS. Property has been used as a VRBO, an event venue and is ready for you to enjoy!
Offered at $950,000